Yeah, I know. 2023 plans have already been put in place and signed off on. What can I do?
Perhaps I am not the Speedy Gonzales that I used to be.
Nevertheless, a bit late, here is a list of things that I will continue to look at closely in my diagnostic work in this coming year.
- To what degree has digitalization negatively impacted interface with the customer base and what is the recovery strategy for this?
- What types of skills are to be lost with the introduction of artificial intelligence of different sorts? Has there been appropriate risk mitigation?
- For which organizational weaknesses do the “product heroes” compensate? What plans are in place if these heroes jump ship?
- Where has common sense been eliminated by process Nazism? How is it possible to restore the rule of common sense in such situations? And as US-based consultant Peter Altschul has added more about common sense in personal correspondance, “what is the relationship between common sense and policy? How do the two influence each other? To what extent is common sense connected with culture?”
- How can in house communication and trust be improved by making sure that electronic communication is not used to blame or transfer hot potatoes?