1) Start with the conclusion. The Israelis are not a patient bunch. Start with the end, and explain how you got there.
2) Be as brief as possible; Israelis constantly are on their cell phones, and long winded explanations lead to loss of attention to a second screen.
3) Set specific times for questions. Do not allow questions all the time because many questions will be asked and time will run out.
4) Do not be overly patient with questioners who try to “teach you”, because this will be seen as weakness and control of the audience will be lost.
5) Don’t expect compliments. “Not bad” maybe as good as it gets with a crowd over 45.